Does your email marketing feel like shouting into the void? Are you looking for a better to way to engage presenters and avoid the dreaded spam “blacklist?” Join us for this free, three-part webinar on email marketing methods tailored for artists, agencies, and producing companies.
In this 3 part webinar series, You’ll learn how to:
- Write exciting copy that will keep your readers engaged.
- Turn up the volume on your communication skills.
- Strengthen your brand, credibility, and reputation with presenters.
Where and how much: Registration for the webinar is $75, but free to friends of PAE using the discount code HdaGHT-PAE
When: June 14th, June 28th, and July 12th
Webinars start at 11AM PDT/2PM EDT
Presented by Nate Wright of Small Biz Triage
Part One of our three part webinar series will prepare you with the essentials for striking out into the (sometimes hostile) landscape of email marketing.
Learn how to:
- Properly maintain, prune, and grow your email lists
- How to select the most appropriate platform for your needs
- How to set (and keep) an appropriate communication tempo.
Once we’ve covered the big picture, we’ll dive into tactics for crafting copy that humans are known to respond to, followed up by Q&A.
Part two of our three part webinar series will teach you the common barriers and practical solutions to getting the most eyeballs on and engagement from your email campaigns and newsletters.
- The anatomy of a result/reply based email
- How to deal with spam filters, tabbed inboxes, and inbox blindness
- How to optimize your email for mobile
In addition to these essential elements, we’ll take you through a number of practical tactics for testing and refining your approach over time, followed by a Q&A to address any lingering questions.
Part three of our three part webinar series will teach you how to find, and pitch those collaboration options to make the most of mutual resources.
- A variety of flavors of cross promotion / pollination
- How to track results and adjust your strategy based on those results
- Strategies for following up and keeping your developing relationships warm
In addition to these essential elements, we’ll provide you with a few templates upon which you can build your personalized “ask” email, followed by a Q&A to address any lingering questions.