There’s nothing like talking one-on-one with an experienced professional to get your questions answered and specific needs addressed. We’ll be inviting knowledgeable experts in various fields to speak with participants during 20-minute sessions at PAE.
Face Time provides quick and easy access to experienced professionals in the presenting field. These consultations offer the chance for participants to meet and have one-on-one face time with professional development faculty, seek feedback and clarification on programs, and ask specific questions. In addition, the consultations offer the opportunity to be the first to hear about upcoming changes and critical issues impacting the field.
Tuesday, September 26, 2:30 – 3:50 p.m.
1. Suzanne Costello – Navigating the Field of Arts & Healthcare as an Artist (for artists), Roswell Room, LL3
2. Christine Cox – Family Programming, Dunwoody Room, LL3
3. Keryl McCord – Understanding Equity in a Diverse World, Greenbriar Room, LL3
4. Jan Newcomb – Performing Arts Readiness Network Grants and Resources, Edgewood Room, LL3
5. Manuel Prestamo – Are You Ready for an Agent? (for artists), Piedmont Room, LL3
6. David Rowell – Basic Techniques and Skills in Social Media, Inman Room, LL3
7. Kevin Spencer – Reaching Beyond Your Stage: Residencies with Impact, Lenox Room, LL3
Wednesday, September 27, 2:30 – 3:50 p.m.
1. Lori Andersen – Better Communication for Busy People, Fairlie Room, LL3
2. Madison Cario– Your Performance Space: An Invitation to Access, Inclusion and Diversity, Greenbriar Room, LL3
3. Nikki Estes – South Arts Grants for Presenters, Piedmont Room, LL3
4. Jan Newcomb – Performing Arts Readiness Network Grants and Resources, Lenox Room, LL3
5. Surale Phillips – Easy Approaches for Evaluating Programs, Inman Room, LL3
6. David Rowell – Basic Techniques and Skills in Social Media, Kennesaw Room, LL3
7. Carlton Turner – Creative Place-Making through an Equity Lens, Dunwoody Room, LL3